25 Useful scripts for Flickr users
Enjoy these collection and feel free to suggest any useful script or additional tool that I might have missed.
Scripts to enhance Flickr browsing experience:
Tip: To install these scripts, you must get Firefox browser and Greasemonkey extension [Read a 30 sec description on GM]. Once you install the Greasemonkey, you will see a smiling monkey icon on the right-bottom corner of your browser. These scripts need to be automatically installed when you select install option.
- Flickr – Photo Rank -Displays the photo rank (if the photo can be found in 1000 most interesting photos of the day)
- Flickr Photo Page Enhancer – Adds links to different sizes directly to a Flickr photo page, generates html code to easily copy’n paste thumbnail & description, and automatically loads your 20 most used tags when you click “Add Tag.”
- Flickrati – Now you can check who has linked your photo (external websites / blogs)
- Flickr Photo Link – Generate a small attributed Flickr photo link for use in blogs / websites.
- Flickr Auto Page – Infinite Scrolling for Flickr. No need to hit the next page.
- Flickr Ad Removal – Get rid of Ads.
- Flickr image unblocker- A script to remove the invisible image (spaceball.gif) blocking images on flickr.
- Flickr Photostream Graphr – Graph the number of times your photostream has been viewed (Sometimes, it doesn’t work!)
- flickrQuoter – Flickr Quoter adds a “quote” link to flickr discussions, and Flickr Mail, making it easier to quote people.
- Flickr Group Display – Calculates favourite-to-view ratios. Easier management for the photos you have in view and favorite groups such as topv-111.
- Flickr Rich Edit – Adds a simple rich edit interface (Bold, Italic, Blockquote, Link) to any comment textarea on flickr.
- FlickrCommentTools – a simple HTML editor for those who need not bother with code.
- AutoSmile for Flickr – You can now add smileys and emoticons with your comment with ease.
- Flickr Refer Comment – Referrer for your comments “seen from Contacts page / Group page etc”
- Flickr Follow Comments – You can choose to follow a comment (when you ask a question to the user etc)
- Flickr – Move comment form up – Now, no need to scroll to the bottom to comment.
- Flickr Contacts Organiser – Lets you add tags to any flickr user, list contacts by tag, no. of favs etc.
- Favourite finder – Easy way to find who is your favourite flickr user is (by the max. number of fav photos).
- flickrPM – Adds icons for mail, profile, favourites, Scout, Interestingness, photo archive and “change relationship” next to usernames.
- Flickr – People in this photo – Tag a photo Person:username and this script will display a link to the user in the photo! It also displays a fancy little thumbnail image of the user
- Flickr unknown reverse contacts - On your flickr reverse contacts page, the names of those who are not on your contact list appear in red.
- Flickr Multi Group Sender – Lets you send an image to multiple groups at single step.
- Flickr Groups Organiser – Lets you tag/categorise your groups to help you find them again more easily and also lets you quit groups more easily
- Flickr group search with Google – Adds a Google search to Flickr Group page that you are viewing.
- Flickr MultiMailer – Lets you send Flickr Mail to multiple recipients at once.
- Flickr Mail Manager – Adds some options to help manage your Flickr mailbox. Including “Mark all as read” and delete all Notification emails, such as “you are x’s newest contact” and Group Invitations.
Related Posts for flickr users:
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.