FREE:Ten Must-Read Self-help Books
I was browsing through this new web service – scribd – where users share their best ebooks. You can get almost anything for free. You can save a book as a .pdf, .doc, .txt or even .mp3 file (I have not listened to any one yet).
I found 10 books that are really helpful for anyone who is interested in improving their life. Here they are..all yours – Best of Scribd – FREE to download.
10. 10 Small Steps to Real Self-Knowledge – How to improve your self-knowledge with these very simple steps to adjust in your everyday life.
09. Self Improvement The Top 101 Experts That Help Us Improve Our Lives – The Top 101 Experts That Help Us Improve Our Lives – by David Riklan Published by Self Improvement Online, Inc.
08. The Lemonade Principle – When Life Hands You Lemons Make Lemonade! – A terrific book to make you feel happier and healthier.
07. Getting Things Done by David Allen – I must-read this one immediately.
06. The Best Advice I Ever Got-Warren Buffett & others – Warren Buffett, Richard Branson, Meg Whitman, A.G. Lafley, and 24 other luminaries on the people who most influenced their business lives.
05. Communicate to Win – A clever and simple recipe to gain communication skills in order to be successful.
04. Dale Carnegie’s How to win friends and influence people – You must be kidding if you think I would leave out this book. In case, if you have n’t read this classic, go ahead now.
03. Peoplemaking by Virginia Satir – A classic book dealing with the importance of ‘family therapy’.
If you like this blog post, you might consider subscribing to this blog (two inspiring updates per week!).
BONUS: Advice to Young Men from an Old Man – A list from the “best of craiglist”. 2-minute read.
Extra BONUS: Steve Jobs’s Commencement Speech at Stanford – CEO, Apple Inc. Even if you aren’t a huge Steve Jobs fan, you will like this speech.
Originally, I published this post in my other blog.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.