100 Inspiring Quotes for Everyone
1. It’s The Little Things That Makes Living Worthwhile.
2. The toughest thing about success is that you have to keep on being a success.
3. Anyone can win unless there happens to be a second entry.
4. The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.
5. Now or never was the time.
6. You won’t win if you don’t begin.
7. It is hard to fail, but it is worse to never to have tried to succeed.
8. Failure is not defeat, until you stop trying.
9. To dream of the person you’d like to be is to waste the person who you are.
Photo by Jeff Kubina
10. Becoming number one is easier then remaining number one.
11. If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.
12. You don’t have to lead, if you have the heart to come from behind.
13. Excuses only get you so far.
14. You are who you chose to be.
15. I loved him then, I love him still, Always have, Always will.
16. I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.-Michael
17. Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is, had to begin where he was.
18. Nothing exists that so fills and binds the heart as love does.
19. Pain is weakness leaving the body.
20. If you don’t take a chance, you never really have one.
Photo by Ann_Marie
21. It’s alright letting yourself go as long as you can get yourself back.
22. A bend in the road isn’t the end of the road unless you take the wrong turn.
23. It’s hard to answer ‘whats wrong’ when nothing is right.
24. You can fix your future, but you can’t change the past, so make the most of love because it won’t always last.
25. The only things in life you should regret are the risks in life you didn’t take.
26. A great pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot.
27. All smiles should come from the heart.
28. Leadership a leader who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
29. Live everyday like its your last, love ever time like its your first.
Photo by Osvaldo_Zoom
30. The love you can’t have, Is the love that lasts the longest, Hurts the deepest, And feels the strongest.
31. Love is a part of life when understood makes you realize you never want to lose it.
32. You cannot question love. Especially when is has its own reasons.
33. Love is the only gift given to us.
34. You only get one true friend a lifetime who you can share everything with, when you get that one don’t let go.
35. When we fall in love with someone special we don’t want that feeling to end, for it turned us into everything we ever wanted to be and makes us feel that special feeling in our hearts, souls, body’s, and minds.
36. Friends should always hold hands, but special friends don’t have to because they know that other hand will ALWAYS be there for them.
37. Don’t hold love in your hands because you’ll never find the strength to let it go when it decides to leave, but hold it in your heart for you’ll never have to let it go, because you’ll know it’ll always truly be there.
38. If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain; In order to love, you gotta risk the pain.
39. Love is a special feeling. You can’t explain it. Sometimes you can’t even understand it. But it is there. So don’t make it so complicated. And just enjoy it. It’ll be gone before you know it and you’ll miss it so incredibly.
Photo by FlyNutAA
40. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things..
41. Don’t ever be afraid to try to make things better you might be surprised at the results
42. Don’t waste today regretting yesterday instead of making a memory for tomorrow.
43. You’ll learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.
44. Go for that someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
45. Love is the fun in together, the sad in apart, and hope for tomorrow, the joy in the heart.
46. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
47. You know you love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means you’re not a part of it.
48. Success comes before work only in the dictionary.
49. Time is nature’s way of keeping everything form happening all at once.
Photo by SomeRiot
50. Somewhere, somehow, it should be possible to touch someone and never let go again; to hold someone, not for a moment but forever.
51. Keep the pictures they never change only the people in them do.
52. There were moments we laughed and cried, we always tood by each others side. Those many days we spent together, they will stay in my heart forever.
53. You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but u can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.
54. Someday you will be sorry, someday when you’re free, memories will remind you, that we were meant to be
55. Wanting him is hard to get. Loving him is hard to regret. Losing him is hard to accept. But with all the hurt I’ve felt, letting go is the most painful yet.
56. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It’s means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
57. I’m gonna smile like nothing’s wrong, talk like everything’s perfect, act like it’s just a dream, and pretend he’s not hurting me.
58. I’ve learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures never replace having been there, memories, good or bad, will bring tears; and words can never replace feelings.
59. You don’t know how hard it is to get over you when every time I see you my heart begins to smile.
Photo by notsogoodphotography
60. Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
61. I want to be able to hold your hand when I am hurting even if we are only friends, instead of having to hold someone else’s because you are the one hurting me.
62. Now I say the things I want to say, sometimes its better letting go this way, I’ll always know down in my soul we really had so far to go. I’ve given all I’ve had to give and now it’s time for me to live. And I won’t look back and I won’t regret; though it hurts like hell; someday I may forget you.
63. I would rather be physically hurt than emotionally hurt…because you can put a Band-Aid on your finger, but not your heart.
64. We talk like we know what’s going on, but we don’t. We don’t know anything. We’re young and we’re gonna screw-up a lot. We’re gonna keep changing our minds and even sometimes our hearts. And through all that, the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness.
65. Although you may not love me, although you may not care, If you shall ever need me, you know that I’ll always be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken…you can always lean on me.
66. Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn’t. You can’t tell your heart what to do. It does it all on its own when you least expect it or even when you don’t want it to. It loves who it wants to and there is nothing you can do about it.
67. You never know how much someone means to you until you lose them.
68. We laughed until we had to cry, we loved right down to our last goodbye, but over the years we’ll smile and recall for just one moment we had it all.
69. We may have lost friends, but we gained angels.
Photo by Clearly Ambiguous
70. Learn from yesterday, live for today, dream for tomorrow.
71. There are many roads we have crossed, many hills we have climbed, and so many dreams we have yet to realize.
72. Act as though you were to live forever, and live as though you were to die tomorrow.
73. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ll never get hurt, dance like no one is watching.
74. To live our lives in our own way, to reach for the goals we have set for ourselves, to be what we want to be, that is success.
75. Tomorrow, today will be the past, live and make each moment last, the yesterdays and today’s we’ll never forget, I pray that the tomorrows well never regret.
76. Faces of old, faces of new, people we know and people we knew. Growing together and growing apart, always an ending and now a new start. At graduation we all grow nearer and all of our friends seem so much dearer. and as we say our final goodbye, one last embrace and one more cry, a ‘keep in touch’, and a ‘promise I will’, a ‘remember when’, but better still, a place in my heart you’ll always stay. This is whats said we go our own way.
77. Things will change, time will pass, but the things that we share will last forever.
78. Behind us are the shadows of what might have been, and ahead the image of what we hope to be.
79. You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can’t forget. Those are your real friends.
Photo by Sukanto Debnath
80. Turns out it’s not where you are but who you’re with that really matters.
81. Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.
82. We are all angels with one wing; in order for us to fly we must embrace each other.
83. The truly great person is the person who makes every person feels great.
84. Everyone is gifted; some just open their packages a little earlier.
85. The smallest oceans still make big waves.
86. If it looks good, you’ll see it; If it sounds good, you’ll hear it; If it’s marketed right, you’ll buy it; but if it’s real, you’ll feel it.
87. You don’t love me because I’m not perfect, but love is not finding the perfect person, it is seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
88. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising each time we do.
89. The best way to destroy an enemy is to make them your friend
Photo by Hamed Saber
90. Love never asks why, it speaks from the heart or whispers from a distance.
91. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
92. Don’t wait; the time will never be just right.
93. I’ll be loving you forever, deep inside my heart you’ll leave me never. Even if you took my heart and tore it apart, I would love you still forever.
94. The key to anything is to use your strengths and hide your weaknesses.
95. What doesn’t kill me only makes me stronger.
96. If you are going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.
97. A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.
98. The only way to succeed is to give 2% more than everyone else does.
99. You are only as strong as your will to live.
100. When you find that true love. Never release it….feel the romance and cherish the feeling…once it’s presence is reached for fill every desire to the fullest…and do to your one and only soul mate.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.