6 Tips to Overcome Inferiority Complex
Many of us suffer from low self-esteem and there are easy ways to overcome such feelings. Self esteem is the extent to which you value yourself. It defines how much you respect yourself and how well you appreciate your abilities. Many factors can determine our self-esteem and one such common among them is kind of appreciation. It also depends on the support we received from our surrounding environment (school, friends, work, family).
Reasons for inferiority complex and low self-esteem :
• The gap between what we believe we are and what we aspire to be is the aspect we need to think of.
• Our self esteem is low when the environment is harsh and discouraging.
• It is low also when gap between our ideal self and our achieved self is too wide which we believe that we cannot cover the gap.
• People with this feeling leave their successes to luck rather than to their own abilities. They postpone their work and lack the courage to face difficult situations.
• A person with low self-esteem must make a brave decision to think out of box and break the circle.
1. If you are not confident about your abilities then avoid postponing and start working hard. It will help you to realize that the task is in your hand is not as difficult as it seems. Your confidence levels will also increase and at the same you will overcome this feeling.
2. Increase you skill and competence by joining courses or reading books as it will enable you to deal with your work and life effectively.
3. A positive self-view will help you to proceed with dignity and respect to yourself. See your weakness and negative aspects in a positive light. Now strive for self-improvement to correct your self.
4. If you feel life is isolated and can do much more then join clubs, communities and other group related activities so that you develop social support.
5. Motivation and realistic goals will help you to take a leap forward instead of impractical dreams.
6. Take inspiration where ever you can so that it boosts you to work harder and smarter. It can make you energetic so that you can exhibit your abilities.
If you do not overcome this feeling then the chances of not trying anything new will be more. Therefore, you will be giving no opportunity to bridge the gap and you will never know what you are capable of.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.