7 Ways to manage stress
Stress has become a biggest part of everyone’s life. Stress can be due to physical, emotional or mental challenges. You can’t avoid being stressful but, you can handle stress to overcome the ill-effects of being stressful.
1. Become physically active – get up and walk or run, by changing your physical state, you can instantly relive your stress.
2. Laugh – listen to a joke or tell a joke to someone. Laugh together. Laugh until your face hurts (nearly).
3. Listen to kids – watching a baby smile or listening to a story told by a kid will make your stress vanish.
4. Express how you feel – talk about your feelings, write about them or paint them. Just let it out how you feel.
5. Simplify – may be you are pushing yourself too much, so take a break and simplify things. Sometimes it is a smart job to walk away from a stressful deal or work.
6. Eating right – eating fresh food is believed to release your stress. Don’t ever do the mistake of cramming yourself with fast foods, when you are stressed.
7. Be with Friends and Family – develop some relationships that will make you forget all your worries; put you into a comfortable state.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.